Is Psychosexual Somatics
- You’d like to understand yourself and your sexuality more deeply
- You’d like to become more embodied
- You’d like to give yourself permission to be a confident sexual being – however that may look for you
- You experience a lack of desire and arousal
- You struggle with intimacy
- You experience sexual shame
- You have shut down your sexuality
- Your body image is negatively impacting your sexuality
- You find it difficult to identify, express and maintain boundaries
- You have had a kundalini / energy awakening and want support to ground and build a positive relationship with your energy
- You have vaginismus, vulvadynia or other vaginal pain
- You are unable to have an orgasm
- You experience performance anxiety
- You would like support processing the impact of contracting a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
When Psychosexual Somatics
is Not the Right Service for You
If you are on anti-depressants, have a psychiatric diagnosis or have addictions such as alcohol or recreational drugs then PST is not the best service to support your journey at this time.
There may be other aspects that arise during the assessment which would mean that we are not suitable to work with each other. For example, if there is a strong positive or negative charge between us or if there are other practitioners that can better support you. In which case this will be discussed within the first 2 sessions.
To get the most out of your PST journey, it will be useful to have some experience of dropping into your body and feeling your emotions. PST can involve deep emotional work so if you are not resourced emotionally or physically, then PST is not the right source of support for you at this time .